Released East Coast, USA FPS (Only 1.5 MB!)

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by gigawert, May 25, 2016.

1. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

Does ECUSA run slowly on your computer? Then this will help improve your performance!

A couple notes:
    -This is such a small download because it overrides ECUSA with only the changed files. If you wish to access the original ECUSA map, disable or remove this mod.
    -The map will look nearly the same except the tree density has been reduced by about 10-15% and most of the vegetation has been removed.
    -Just drop the zip in the mods folder to install.

I myself have noticed a 10 fps increase in performance, from 50 fps to 60 fps on 1080p normal settings with an Intel Core i5-4440, 8 GB of RAM, and a NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti.

Vote in the poll so we can know how much this has improved the FPS of this map! :)
    http://kwiksurveys.com/p/o1c7QC5E?qid=676377

P.S. If you wish to support me, I do not have a Donate button set up, but you can send a game to me on Steam that is on my wishlist. ;)

Attached Files:

#1 gigawert, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Logi_Veloce

Logi_Veloce
    Expand Collapse

this should work good considering we basically have the same stats :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. gigawert

gigawert
    Expand Collapse

Wow, we both have EVGA too, and even the same hard drive and keyboard! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ryan071299

Ryan071299
    Expand Collapse

The FPS improvement is amazing this is the first time I have been able to use the map without my FPS dropping below 25 fps, Thank You so much.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vinh

Vinh
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I have about 5fps better. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  6. bob.blunderton

bob.blunderton
    Expand Collapse

Hmmm, that's odd. I have pretty good fps on this map, never noticed it going slow. Still a good addition to this map if you ask me, if it helps people run this and enjoy this - will definitely use this if my video board goes to heaven before I replace it. So long as my R7850 2gb lives I should be fine but glad to know this is here, as this is a fun map. Seeing the views and downloads this gets, makes me want to keep putting out the low-detail version of my maps before I add anything more to it scenery-wise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice