1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

FFB with OSW

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by sonicshadows, May 7, 2016.

1. sonicshadows

sonicshadows
    Expand Collapse

I cant get ffb with an osw using mmos drivers, it shows up in game as a ffb capable device but I get no ffb, the steering maps to the wheel fine. Is there a setting in an ini or something that needs to be set or is OSW not supported?

2. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

This is a device nobody has tested yet (that I know of), so it's possible there are some rough edges that make its FFB fail.
    If could please submit a support request, then I can take a quick look and see if it's something easily fixable. Thanks!

3. sonicshadows

sonicshadows
    Expand Collapse

I have run the support.exe and my ticket ID is 758. Thanks.

4. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Your "SimWorX Pro Series" steering wheel does not seem to provide any force feedback driver. Please make sure you are using the latest version of their drivers. If you run "dxdiag" (press win+R key, then write "dxdiag", then press enter), the last "Input" tab should show which Force Feedback driver its using. Currently nothing shows up, which may be the problem.

5. sonicshadows

sonicshadows
    Expand Collapse

The simworx pro are my pedals, my steering is mapped to MMos forcefeedback 2014 controller, I disconnected all other controllers except MMos and tried it but it still doesnt work, the game detects it as a ffb device but the wheel doesnt recieve any signal. I re ran the support.exe with only the wheel connected and my ticket ID is 763.

The wheel doesnt have a driver to install, under dxdiag the driver is C\Windows\System32\pid.dll.

Thanks.

6. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Ok it does show up in last report (it was not there in the previous one). There doesn't seem to be any obvious problem. Does FFB work for you in other games/sims?

7. sonicshadows

sonicshadows
    Expand Collapse

I get ffb to work without any issues on other sims, my old fanatec wheel gets ffb with beamng, I have tried different force levels and filtering levels but nothing seems to work.

8. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Can't find any reason for FFB not to work in your case, the bug is hidden so I would need to dedicate more time and unfortunately we're completely swamped with high priority issues... The bugfix will likely not happen in the short term :-(

9. trigger7

trigger7
    Expand Collapse

I have the same issue, and if you need help when you have time to allocate to fix this bug, I'd be happy to assist you in any way I can.

Thank you !

10. Helldriver

Helldriver
    Expand Collapse

Same Problem here. I´m sure i won´t be the last.
    Every other game works fine with the MMosForceFeedback2014 drivers.
    The OSW Market is growing fast, it´s time to fix the issue.

11. PeiChecK

PeiChecK
    Expand Collapse

Still no FFB on an Open Sim Wheel setup with MMos ForceFeedback 2014 driver, it works on the game but no FFB on the wheel. I would love this to be fixed, miss to play BeamNG with a wheel. thanks for the support in advance!

12. Kickstart

Kickstart
    Expand Collapse

Any news about that? Want use my SimuCUBE with MMos ForceFeedback 2014.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice