Logitech Driving Force GT not working since last update (Win 10)

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by SPRTR888, May 25, 2016.

1. SPRTR888

SPRTR888
    Expand Collapse

I played with the wheel nonstop a whole year until now. I'm not sure if it is caused by the new windows 10 update, but yesterday a window appeared asking me to download the newest version of Logitech Gaming Software, maybe it was triggered by the windows update? I downloaded and installed it, but recognized that the old Logitech Profiler was still there running side by side with Logitech Gaming Software. I opened the old Profiler and in the settings it showed an old Logitech WingMan (?) steering wheel and not the Driving Force GT.

After that, I opened the new Logitech Gaming Software, but it didn't detect any devices, so I uninstalled the old and the new Logitech Gaming Software in program files and in the %appdata% locations and installed the new Gaming Software, but it didn't work, so I uninstalled everything again, but installed an old Logitech Profiler like the one I had before, and nothing changed. Maybe some of you had the same experience and/or a solution.

2. youwerelucky

youwerelucky
    Expand Collapse

Something similar happened to me yesterday because a forced update of the Logitech software. I solved unistalling the new software and reinstalling the old as I had the .exe from another past problem. The two different profilers look very similar but the good one comes with an steering angle setting (0-900º) while the other does not. The file that solved my issue was called lgs510.exe (can't upload it but must be somewhere at Logitech support page)

• Like Like x 1
  3. SPRTR888

SPRTR888
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I solved it too with the same method. http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Logit...Logitech-Gaming-Software-problem/td-p/1052791

4. nooberke

nooberke
    Expand Collapse

Think it should be related to a Windows 10 update..

Had this issue also with my Logitech G25...blamed the BeamNG update first...this thread helped me to fix it...

The drivers are horror anyway...combination of the old drivers for the G25 and the new drivers I need for my G510 and G5 are really annoying

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice