Released Tan coloured D15 interior

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by Don't Ask, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Don't Ask

Don't Ask
    Expand Collapse

D15 Interior

First time I have made an interior for any of the vehicles, A red and Tan coloured interior for the Gavril D-Series and has silver/chrome trim. I must admit it does look very similar to the Tan interior that tom666 made for the Grand Marshall but as far as I am aware there aren't any for the D15 that look like this yet. I will happily remove this post if there are any problems with this interior looking too similar to other mods or skins.

Picture1.png Picture2.png Picture3.png Picture4.jpg Picture5.jpg Picture6.png

Feel free to use this in any mods or screenshots or skin packages as long as you don't mark this as your own work.
    I am open to feedback and please let me know if there are any bugs or patches or uncovered parts.
    Enjoy!

Edit:
    Changed the colours of the vents, text and door handles to look more like silver/grey as they looked white. They never meant to be white but came out that way for some reason.

Attached Files:

#1 Don't Ask, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  2. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

Woooow! Very nice.

EDIT: Just installed it, and I think I like it better than the old one. :D

3. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Now that is without a doubt impressive are you going to do more interiors or is this gonna be just a once off?

4. Don't Ask

Don't Ask
    Expand Collapse

Not exactly sure yet, thinking of doing a 50s style interior, may look odd with a lot later truck and I am not sure how I will do it but it will be interesting to see what i could come up with.

5. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

what about the interior of the Chevrolet C10 is that an option?

6. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

Looks great, a definite improvement in interior fit and finish versus the standard car. I highly recommend this one :)

I don't know if it was intentional, but the vents look a little un textured, maybe just make them black? my only suggestion, otherwise its great

#6 SHOme1289, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  7. Don't Ask

Don't Ask
    Expand Collapse

Chevy C10 is a nice idea, I also had a look at some other trucks and I came up with this:

Picture1.png
    Nowhere near completion but it is a start, That white interior is interesting...

- - - Updated - - -

Finished 1950s style interior, not too sure about this one, by far not the best interior but it's something.

Picture1.png Picture2.png Picture3.jpg

Feel free to use this in any mods or screenshots, If you like.

Attached Files:

8. defib

defib
    Expand Collapse

I love it, but I think the white text on the steering wheels just don't look that good. Just my opinion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice