On Hold Volvo 850-855 1990-2000'

Discussion in 'Land' started by OverPower, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marijntje600

Marijntje600
    Expand Collapse

I'm doing fine. I think the 850 has a grey, yellow and blue ish interior

• Like Like x 1
  2. haakonrg

haakonrg
    Expand Collapse

This will look amazing when finished. My brother had this car when I was younger, we used to drive around in it! :D

3. OverPower

OverPower
    Expand Collapse

Sooo... done some small things with the time and patience that i have had, almost done with the inside of the car, exterior wise it's basically done, details have to be made though. Also starting to give the body panels some thickness to them as you may be able to see on the fenders.. ;)

Render 5.png Render 8.png Render 7.png Render 6.png

EDIT: Sorry for not being so active, life is currently being busy so i'm doing what i can..

• Like Like x 9
  4. brianvalk

brianvalk
    Expand Collapse

the fact that you work on the project even in the small amounts of time that you have comforts everyone dont worry people have thrust in this project and it looks amazing, keep up the wonderfull work that you do :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. AppleUserGetOverIt

AppleUserGetOverIt
    Expand Collapse

Hopefully it will look better than my Grandad's 850 estate....

Also, you need to make it as strong as it is in real life

• Like Like x 2
  6. 4G63T

4G63T
    Expand Collapse

The Volvo 850 is one of my favorite cars. especially the 850 T5R

• Like Like x 2
  7. Marijntje600

Marijntje600
    Expand Collapse

I love that sticker. old man inside xD xD

• Like Like x 2
  8. The kEX

The kEX
    Expand Collapse

Nice! I used to have one of these with the 2.5 20v 170hp engine, coolest car i have had tbh.. Even tho its a fwd, i have never had so fun in the winter ever! :D This would seriously be a cool mod! :D

• Like Like x 3
  9. pomi345

pomi345
    Expand Collapse

Strong car

• Like Like x 2
  10. pomi345

pomi345
    Expand Collapse

OverPower, can you make Volvo XC90?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

I don't think it will happen soon, he's still working hard on the current Volvo.

• Like Like x 4
  12. trobone

trobone
    Expand Collapse

looks cool keep up the good work;);)

• Like Like x 1
  13. OverPower

OverPower
    Expand Collapse

Very sorry for the lack of updates lately, the reason is the same as before really. I have been doing small things here and there to it to make it as good as i possibly can with the time and patiente i have had... Everything will be fiiiiine....

By the way, thanks for all the nice comments, if it wasn't for you guys then i would've not taken my time to make it as perfect as i can... peace!:rolleyes:

untitled.png dsdsadsa.png
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you for the words! i know that i have a huge responsibility to finish it, so... it will.. i hope :cool:

Geez, that thing looked horrendous :rolleyes: Will make a slightly worn out model too, or i have planned to atleast.

And about the JBEAM, i will try and make it as real as possible, since i haven't worked on JBEAM before, i really don't know what to expect :oops:

My friend has an 850 T5 in black, sedan, just like that one... it looks so hot, and a sedan model will be made too so don't worry about it only being an estate.. real sexy car! :cool:

• Like Like x 6
  14. Marijntje600

Marijntje600
    Expand Collapse

Soooo... Do you have any updates on the Volvo?? :D : D :D :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. OverPower

OverPower
    Expand Collapse

Not much really, since i am working for a few more weeks i don't have the patiente and the time to work on it that much. Done some small things here and there and im ALMOST done with the entire unibody/exterior, don't have any renders up really since im posting this on my phone. :cool:

I really want to start making the little details too, like the headlights, taillights, spoiler, rims and they will be done... eventually. :rolleyes:

Don't know how many times i have apologised now, but bear with me, i'll post updates whenever i get something major done and it can take several weeks between these posts.

And also, im not abandoning this project, so don't worry if you don't see an update in a few weeks or in worst case scenario, months..

• Like Like x 3
  16. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

I Know you won't abandon the whole project, take time to make the best result please.

17. FluffyOreoCX

FluffyOreoCX
    Expand Collapse

Hey dude, hope you have luck with the small details. There's just one thing I have to beg to you... please please please, don't make your lights like:

Dots... and non-liner, as you can see. Please use the full space that those lights need like:

fully lit up, no dots. Thanks for making this to, Beamng did need a Volvo in it :D

18. Danbo42

Danbo42
    Expand Collapse

I'm personally a fan of the 240 series wagon, but the lack of a Volvo wagon has been disturbing~
    Can't wait to see it!

19. pomi345

pomi345
    Expand Collapse

This mod is NOT UPDATE!!!!!!!!

20. brianvalk

brianvalk
    Expand Collapse

do you mean up to date because if that is wat you mean than you have no patiente or you are new here and you have no right the push the creator to make more progress in a smaller time frame if he is gone stop with it he would tell us but please dont be so negative after 2 weeks or so let him work in his own comfortable time and way

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice