Separate names with a comma.
What driver are you using for your wheel? I have a G27 and I installed pyLinuxWheel and I don't have a problem, Though if anyone has a better...
So I don't know if it is just the Linux version (or maybe just me), but every day when I open Steam, Beamng downloads a massive 2.5 - 4.0 GB...
I think I'm using X11 and not wayland on Mint. I'm not a pro Linux user, but have been using Mint for about 6 years now. I have only had this PC...
V-Sync seems to be a bit broken. It isn't properly locking onto the refresh rate and the FPS will sometimes go above that of my monitor, causing...
As a Linux user I just want to say thank you for the work you have done to make the game work on Linux. I bought Beamng back when windows 7 was...
That looks like your anisotropic filter setting. It didn't look like that to me. Though I haven't loaded the game since the last update. I know...
You must have the old version. Either turn the music volume down or download the latest one. :)
I'm not a texture artist, I just used what I could find. I had another set I was going to use, you can't swap them out if you prefer them....
Testing Grounds is a basic map with some modular track sections that snap together so you can make your own track layouts. Use the snap to grid...
Well I have no experience using Blender and every attempt at using it made me want to give up. Sketchup is my modeling software of choice and I am...
I was having a mild heart attack thinking I will no longer be able to continue working on projects, or maintain my old ones if this feature is...
If I am to continue working on maps under the new editor I need to locate this feature in the new editor. I can't find it anywhere. [ATTACH]
I hope the new editor can do everything the old one could. --- Post updated --- Where do i find this feature in the new editor? [ATTACH] It's...