Separate names with a comma.
Oh yep, that worked, cheers man, look forward to hitting this in VR and seeing how much my PC chugs, haha
TBH I just don't want to enter my email to download it, it looks really good though
I agree entirely. I've been playing rallymode mod which has had voiced pace notes for a long time and it takes nothing away from the game at all,...
When I heard rally was being added I was really hoping the rallymode mod/Pacenotes core would be used. I've enjoyed using it previously, it has...
I'll be honest, I enjoyed the hell out of it, but I found the main stage shorter than I was expecting. I did it in the ETK-I, which is by far my...
Found a glitch, though it may be with the car, the rally scenario, every time I hit the first water crossing with enough speed to get though it...
You'll have to add speed traps to make it truly accurate, like, multiple, and just have random police cars spawn at the road sides where there's...
Man, I'm late as hell but this is by far the best map I've downloaded, I spent about 2 hours on the dirt track in The Awful just ripping it around...