This is my submission for the MFD Gambler modding challenge
I've watched past challenges come and go, but never really had the courage to participate (nor the time lol).
But this time I thought I'd give it a go and make something
Anyway, my submission adds an offroad 200BX with a D15 frame, which basically turns it into a monster of a car.
It uses the same engine parts as the D15, which requires it to have a few cutouts on the hood, as the radiator and supercharger stick up too high.
Aside from the D15 frame on a 200bx (which is already pretty crazy), these are also included:
2 pre-made configs are also included, one of them being a 2.5 ton beast and the other one added in because why not
- questionable homemade bullbar
- 2 crap hoods with cutouts for exhaust
- rear windshield cover with gas can attachments
- roofrack with stuff on it
- exhaust stacks for the regular 200bx
- tractor tires for 15x9 wheels
- 2 skins
- rear leaf spring kinda wobbly cuz I'm dumb
- rear driveshaft is invisible
BeamNG- Official vehicle meshes/textures/jbeams that I used
My friends for helping test and fixing up some mesh issues
Me- making the mod and parts
I know it isn’t the best mod but I was in a time crunch and didn’t want to end up not doing anything
Please try disabling other mods and clearing cache before reporting bugs
...and yes, the file name is coupe_stupid