After years and years in the market with many restylings and still having the underpinnings of the D15, it's time to give the Roamer a whole new look!
Obviously it had to be updated to the current SUV market scenario, in which the actual 4x4 capabilities are put aside in exchange for more...size.
What you can expect in this 2014 Gavril Roamer Luxe?
- Yes, a bigger size! Bigger is better, make sure no one in the road tries to bully you!
- Chrome is cool again! Making the entire body chromed was too much, but we can't say the same about every trim in the car!
- More speed! Just a tad more, but that V6 Biturbo has to compensate the ecologic measures taken in so it doesn't look bad aside to a hybrid.
- But how much speed? 270 HP, +200 km/h, 7-speed automatic gearbox!
- Lots of lights! She blinds everybody with her super high beams!
- Intakes! It's also sporty you know?
- Higher! No diff locks or any of that fancy offroader thingys, but at least it can crawl a bit out there! We please advise to turn corners at speeds under 50 at any time. And we're taking km/h, so go figure.
- Premium Interior!...well, there's supposed to be one. We guess. Who knows. We couldn't check, this bad boy looks so awesome no one cared at any point in the development and the manufacturing.
'I used to be sensible...at least I'm still blue.'
Beta 2014 Gavril Roamer Luxe 1.5
The SUVs can never die, literally!