Ever wanted a smooth and realistic modern V8 in the ETKs ? Now you can ! The objective of this mod is to feel and look as realistic as possible, with accurate torque curve, specs and models.
- V8 model using the Gavril's V8 engine model with adjusted headers and unused official double exhaust model.
- Stock intake, and 2 turbochargers producing 342 , 500 and 650 horsepower, the stock engine's specs are based on the 4.2L FSI V8 engine who has been used in many Audi cars.
- One High Rpm long block that can rev up to 8250 rpm and produce 450hp, however it wasn't designed to receive a forced induction
- 4 configs for each car (800 and K series so 8) with every config having a manual and automatic variant so 16 in total.
- Nice sound made with the combination of Bolide's engine sound and Pickup's exhaust sound
A nice video made by @Luis Ferrari :
- Me, porting the engine and making all the adjustements to make it realistic
- @Luis Ferrari Testing and feedback
- BeamNG dev team, creating all the assets I needed for the engine, the exhaust and the sounds
Known Issues :
- The exhaust's jbeam is pretty bad, I won't improve it as I don't have the knowledge in jbeam to make it properly.
- The pulleys on the ETK K's V8 are slightly offset.
If you experience any issue or if you want to give me suggestions on my mod, send me a message instead of submitting a review, thanks.
Have fun !
Beta 4.4L V8 engine for ETK 800/K series 3.0
Adds a new V8 engine based on the 4.2L FSI V8 engine !