Separate names with a comma.
not so quick but still dirty experiment
This is only a compatibility update
- fixed missing textures
- decreased effectiveness of radiators to some more realistic levels
- stiffened frames at articulation points
- fixed minor issues
- added "tuned" engine to Articutated configuration
Added interior and more powerful engine for biarticulated frame variant
Minor fixes, and backports of updates up to 0.13.0.5 version
Added bi-articulated frame
Cleaned up references to absent nodes, to eliminate warnings in log file and axelerate loading process.
DONE: Added "round floor" between front and rear parts, strengthened up front side of trailer frame, and some other minor updates.
NEXT: Completing/Polishing up meshes.
- reworked jbeams, created separate node groups for front and rear parts of body
- added initial draft of coupling jbeam and mesh