Atlanto is an fictional island in the North Atlantic Ocean. The island features three towns which are Atlanto (the main town), Tuscon Heights and Harleem.
- ATLANTO - The main town has it's name after the island. The thriving Atlanto saw successful days when suddenly half of the population left the town and migrated to other countries like USA and Europe and other half of the population stayed on the island but in the neighborhood towns. The remaining 60 people left Atlanto to live a new life in new country and thus Atlanto became a hotspot for the vandalizers who destroyed the city by painting graffiti all over the place. At some part, major damages were done. The city is now left to rot.
- TUSCON HEIGHTS - A small town in northeast has moderate amount of houses and villas where people live happily either retired or enjoying life in lazy way. On the other side, grocery stores, gas station and shops are present, a little away from the residential area.
- HARLEEM - Harleem town is connected to the main road which leads to Atlanto(the main town). It has many houses to live and nearby a small beach where residents enjoy their day. Some amount of people who left Atlanto live here, clandestinely.
- GLOWING CROSS IN ATLANTO - Since the half of the population abandoning the town; stranger things started to happen. The church where people used to find peace and spirituality now serves the purpose of horror. The cross atop the church glows in the dark. Nobody knows why?
- ATLANTO CHURCH BELL - The remaining 60 people who used to live in the main town Atlanto finally decided to bid farewell to their hometown and departed to East Coast. The church where cross used to glow in the night time; now also rings bells after every 15 mins.
- BLOOD POND - Hidden deep in the forest, some people witnessed the blood pond's light when going through the road in the midnight. There is a conspiracy that whoever tries to find the blood pond gets killed by a mysterious figure.
- WITCH- The dirt road which leads to the sawmill in the north passes from the crack house. The witch stays in the crack house and is believed that the road after the crack house is extremely bumpy and is done so by the witch herself to make the cars tumble when they are trying to escape in speed. Two persons were killed and their bodies were never found.
- HONKING GHOST CAR - The car which used to honk continuously till this date has now disappeared. Some people spotted the car, but before they could do anything, it vanished like a breeze. Rumors are spreading that the honking ghost car spans the roads of Atlanto at midnight in search of his owner and whoever tries to destroy the car gets cursed. The ghost car is nowhere to be seen in daytime.
- HAUNTED MANOR - The Harleem town's infamous Haunted Manor now doesn't like unexpected visitors at it's doorsteps. You'll be dead in no time.
[Myths which were previously mentioned were reported as hoax by the authorities. Do not believe on the posts of the busted myths on social media!]
- STRANGE FOREST SOUNDS - Unexplained
- Wastegrounds Loop: A very simple and basic loop within the wastegrounds located in Atlanto (main town). Select any car you like and complete the given laps.
- Ramp Up!: Nothing special. Just you need to make a jump from a ramp nearby a tourist centre on the hill and score much damage points as possible to achieve a gold medal.
- Atlanto Dirt Sprint: Two Ibishu Covets including you should reach the finish line with a hunger for first position.
- The E Tour: A special scenario which takes place at the nighttime. Take your Hirochi eSBR on a chilling ride around the map in this 2 laps circuit. You concentrate on your driving; ignore the sounds coming from the forest and don't wreck yourself 'cause of that! Also, don't worry. We have sent ghost car away for a while.
Videos by Neilogical@kicars7 - sensible backstory for the ghost car.
Videos by CamodoGaming
Video by WhyBeAre
Videos by @That Guy1
THANK YOU ALL!
@EnjoyMyHItsYT - idea of the ghost car.
@Gamergull - complex ghost car coding.
@Occam's Razer - allowed me to use his Garfield Heights map assets.
Discussion thread to report your issues: https://www.beamng.com/threads/atlanto.61982/
REUPLOADING THIS MOD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
A fictional island in the North Atlantic ocean featuring three towns and some infamous myths.