Here's an autopilot system for me262!
(Also I have plan to add it to anotov AN-12B )
Original me262 mod
It has 4 modes:
1. The first one, keeps the plane on a straight way and keeps the pitch and roll and yaw in the correct position.
2. The second one, is like the first one, but the difference is that the second mode tries to maintain the speed of plane, too.
3. The third one just tries to maintain the speed of plane and allows you to control the plane.
4. The forth one is the takeoff mode, it rides the plane automatically on a straight way then when the speed is about 250~260 km/h tries to go up, then when it completely took off, the mode automatically will change to "Maintain heading".
5. And the fifth one, is the landing mode. Indeed it's a landing helper mode. It controls the roll, flaps and throttle of the plane. You should control the pitch and brakes yourself.
How to use?
You can add it to your plane in the parts selector, it's in the additional modification slot (you can use missile countermeasure too. Watch the first video). Then you can active autopilot system with "A".
For toggle between 1st, 2nd and 3th press "Shift + A"
For use takeoff press "Shift + S"
And for use landing mode press "Shift + Z"
Please look at the updates tab. I changed the name of the modes, the name of the modes is these videos aren't correct.
Takeoff (4th mode):
Going in a straight way without/with speed controlling (1st and 2nd mode).
Look at the roll and pitch numbers in the left of the screen to figure out the plane is in a good condition:
Speed controlling (3rd mode):
Landing (5th mode):
Also, there are falling alarm and low speed alarm.
Low speed alarm:
Why I made this mod? because of 2 reasons:
1. Piloting this plane is a little hard and this mod can help me to piloting it.
2. I don't have any friends that they like this game, also I don't use online multiplayer (KissMP/BeamMP). But now with this mod, I can activate autopilot system for a plane. Then spawn a new plane and fight the first plane with the other one.
There aren't any.
Found a bug? Have a suggestion?
Post it in Discussion thread
Me: Autopilot system
@Stoat Muldoon: The original me262 mod
Enjoy the mod