Welcome to the 1991 Belasco International Motor Show!
Celebrating one of the finest years in BeamNG's car history, this venue is dedicated to showcase one of the biggest lineups in a single year in the game.
Featuring Ibishu, Gavril, and ETK, each stand displays the current and upcoming cars in most trims, and some historical models as well.
The most important feature is of course, for the Gavril Roamer, the first SUV of the brand...and the game so far! The Phase II D-Series, and the latest ETK I-Series restyling, as well as the current Ibishu 200BX lineup, and the final edition Ibishu Pessima Mk.I and Covet will be there too.
- 100% Custom build pavilion with light system, and background music
- Custom stands for each brand, with main buildings with furniture and individual information displays for each car shown for sale.
- Every main object in the building is an individual dae file, which means you can move and/or delete anything you want for a custom stand order, or just having a really big empty place to play around.
- 2 'versions':
- The freeroam version features the motorshow with all stands, but NO cars.
- The included scenario, has every single car placed on their spot.
Please note that the scenario will load 63 cars at once, which may have a big impact on performance on your PC, depending on your specs. Best case scenario, it will take up to a minute to load, and driving around will be measured in a single digit FPS figure. I advise using this scenario just to make pics.