It all started with me watching Thunderbirds and trying to make a six-wheeled car like the FAB-1. It ended up working surprisingly well so I showed my monstrosity to some other users/modders. Then @Stoat Muldoon jokingly suggested suggested that I added a Spitfire V12 engine that he made to it, to replace that "tiny" V8 ...
So here we are now. With the help of @VeyronEB , @AlexMD and @chris_lucas , we made that work!
- New 6-wheeled frame with extra suspension added to the Bruckell Moonhawk
- New V12 engine, exhausts and cooling system
- New hoods/bonnets and fenders with "cut" variants
- New 4 x 0.303 machine guns
- New "Firehawk" skin (also compatible with the regular Moonhawk)
- New aviation styled steering wheel
- New "Old Clock" part that can display the current time (not the in-game one), in-game temperature and the ammunition left (cf. trailer video)
- New switch panel (comes with the guns)
- New "Firehawk" lettering on the rear panel
- Wider 15x12 Classic Steel, Alder Sporter and STX rear wheels
Huge thanks to everyone who contributed to this project !
- @Firepower - jbeam, skin UVs, digital clock (JS, HTML, Lua and model), Firehawk skin, extra models & model edits
- @Stoat Muldoon - Engine, machineguns, ammo boxes and sight models
- @VeyronEB - UV mapping, texturing, switch panel model
- @Diamondback - Gun controller
- @AlexMD - Cut hood and fenders, exhaust models
- @chris_lucas - Lua after-fire
- BeamNG - Models and jbeam that were used as a base
- Q : How can I make skins for it ?
- A : There is a template of the skin UVs in the game files which you can use (also here). Side note : the new parts use another material called "moonhawk_6x6_F", so you'll have to skin that one. Simply add the path to your file to "colorPaletteMap" or "overlayMap" in your materials.cs (or use the "Firehawk" skin as an example)
- Q : Can I use [x or y] part in my mod without asking whatsoever ?
- A : No.
- Q : Can I re-upload parts of this mod or the whole mod ?
- A : нет.
- Q : Where is the mod ?
- A : It's an add on to the Bruckell Moonhawk
- Q : How to install ?
- A : Here.
Bruckell Firehawk V12 1.1.1
Not your everyday vehicle