Disclaimer : there is no AWD/6WD in this update or the next ones, there is an engine in the way and I'm after realism (ish) with this mod. I don't want to call it AWD if there's nothing driving the wheels.
What's new ?
- New gauges that actually display the speed you're going at (reminder : the engine only goes up to 3000 RPM, it's a plane engine not a race engine. I won't change this)
- Reworked transmissions, less prone to overheating and stalling
- Renamed "V12" config to "FIRE-1" (hopefully you get the reference ), and it now uses a 4-speed automatic transmission
- Updated config descriptions
- Reworked "Firehawk" steering wheel rotation (doesn't do full circles anymore)
- The engine is now easier to break (used to be next to impossible)
- Reinforced frame in the front
- Reworked controller lua
- FFB should work as expected now (if it's still too weak please let me know)
- Lowered firing sound volume
- Bug fixes (includes things I forgot)