- Exterior Parts
- Fenders (Tall), a set of fenders with 5 cm taller wheel arches
- Burnside Racing Parts, under additional modification
- Interior Parts
- Front Race Seats
- Engine & Parts
- 313 CUI 'Turbo-Fleet' V8 Engine (Tuned), uses the internals and intakes of the 423 CUI V8
- 423 CUI 'Megathrust' V8 Engine (Tuned), more engine braking
- Four-Barrel Super Carburetor, an intake that boosts the engine a little further than the vanilla Four-Barrel Carburetor
- Side exhausts
- 5-Speed/6-Speed Manual Race Transmission
- 4-Speed/5-Speed/6-Speed Sport'O-Matic Transmission
- Sport'O-Matic Torque Converter
- Front Suspension Parts
- Lowered Front Springs (Adjustable)
- Lowered Steering Box (Wide Angle)/(Quick Ratio)
- Live Axle Rear Suspension (Tuned)
- Rear Sway Bar (Tuned)
- Rear Suspension Parts
- Lowered Rear Leaf Springs (Adjustable)
- Race Rear Leaf Springs (Adjustable Rate)
- Rally Rear Leaf Springs (Adjustable Rate)
- Tires for 15x6 Wheels
- 165/100R15 Standard/Sport Whitewall Tires
- 165/100R15 Standard/Sport Tires
- Disc Brakes
- Front/Rear Disc Brakes (Plain), non-racing disc brakes
- Race Front/Rear Disc Brakes (Plain), slightly more cooled
- 1 Paint job design
- Number Eight
- 4 Configurations
- Rally Eight (M), Number Right(M), Super Eight (M), Crazy Eight (A)
Not necessarily would any of the parts improve the car's handling but add slightly more variables to play with.
The configs were made based on my preference at the time of making, so you'd want to adjust them to suit your driving style.
Feel free tweaking the mod around to your usage or liking.
Check out zschmeez's gearbox mods for more Burnside gearboxes.
Burnside Racing Parts 1.0411
Some parts for the Burnside Special.