Started out as a Eagle II chassis and became it's own beast. Goal being to craft an alien/mad max car on a difficult bodystyle, or at least one bodystyle I avoided for some time. Turned out great all round.
Rear-Engined AWD track beast running on some wannabe top secret biofuel that requires 4 superchargers just to be stable. Very good chassis, Comes with extra spicy front flipper nosecone* and loud backfiring exhaust to let em foes know what's up a mile away. Slicks all round, massive tyres in the rear give you an understeer bias. Being a heavy car round the 1600kg mark will require center locked diff to get the most out of it, which you can change in the cockpit along with front and rear diff toggles if required.
This is the first uploaded mod where I've tinkered with the jbeam files HEAVILY after export, namely to furnish the car:
- Oldschool 7hz ABS ripped off a junked hyundai. Nobody can drive this beast but you.
- SLI ESC and Drift ESC, turned off by default
- 3 additional paintjobs
- Tuned DamperFast Rebound and bounds
- Softened Anti-roll bars, front end is loose
- Tasteful backfiring configuration(in theory can shoot flames) and low ECU-tuned Idle
- Improved reliability and 'point of no return' in clutch
*Covets get stuck to your front end more than they get flipped thanks to the jbeam. This is your friend... ...Bask in the limitless world of Carmageddon...