- Sunburst V6 engine no longer breaks on spawn
- updated the grand marshal
- CJD performance intakes for multiple vehicles that allow for use of my other intakes where they were previously unavailable
- Ultra heavy duty engine blocks to support my performance intake
- Twincharger for 1.6L I4 rally engine
- CJD Special preset for the bluebuck with hydraulic suspension
- Updated sounds for the 2.0L I4 should sound much better now
- Updated the...
- all new sbr4 ESpecial with electrifying power
- updated sounds
- reworked hopper
- 33" offroad tires
- reworked 4.0L I6
- reworked etk I drift special
- minor tweaks to 200bx drift special
- updated exhausts
- Updated all the tires to make them more stable and in-line with the current tires.
- changed the pessima (old) to be more of a 'sleeper' and less aggressive looking
- tweaked a variety of things to make the cars more driver friendly, improving gearboxes and car setups as I'm trying to refine each of them and make them better.
The Autobello Piccolina now has CJD Special parts including:
- working front and rear mount radiators including a drag front mount
- Race and Drift steering options
- 1.7L flat 4 racing engine with:
- Five custom engine internal options
- Race supercharger with variable pullys
- Big Boost turbocharger
- Variable Boost turbocharger
- CJD nitros injection
- ECU with two-step and ESC options
- 7 speed manual/automatic/sequential gearboxes
Now that I have a break from uni work I've finally got around to updating the mod.
- traction control and two-step is now available for most cars, found under 'CJD Race ECU'
- 10 - speed DCT for T-series and Wentward DT40L
- 7 - speed DCT for ETK I series and 200BX
- Offroad configs for D-series, H-series and roamer
- complete overhaul of engine block/internals and balance changes to some intakes - now both will need to be used to make the most power
- supercharger intake is...
re-tuned some of the configs:
- 200BX Drift Special now uses the 4.0L V8 alongside custom drift brakes(kinda like a hydraulic handbrake) and steering with as much angle as I could reliably get.
- re-made the covet rally from scratch
- hopefully fixed all of the broken configs
- overhaul of the engine blocks for the 2.0L I4 race engine to give more variety and allow more combinations with different intakes
- minor drivability changes to most vehicles
Ok so I did quite a lot of stuff that I don't remember to do with general bug fixing and improvements so I'll just list some of the big here:
- Many of the configs have been changed for more variety and drive-ability, although I wouldn't be surprised if something was wrong so post a reply in the discussion if you think something is off and I'll check it.
Major config changes:
- Because of the new pessima's AWD not working correctly I've de-tuned the engine and made it FWD only (not that i...
all engines should now be updated with support for ECU's and Engine Blocks
-ECU's for all engine's, specific to each engine type
-some minor addition's (e.g. CJD fuel injection for the covet and new engine blocks, most noticeably the barstow i6)
I have plans to make all new engine blocks for all engines, this is just the start as i also have some other updates to do with suspension and brakes that i would like to finish first the ECU's were just so my engines could rev again(now...