CreasingCurve, a custom engine tuner hoping to make an entrance into the performance and tuning market for high performance and custom vehicles.
This pack currently contains 14 custom engines made with the help of the Automation for maximum realism. The engines within this pack currently include
- 632CI Chevrolet Crate engine based off of the specs available from their website. Available in Barstow, Burnside, GM, Moonhawk, D-Series, Roamer, Bolide and H-Series
-Close replica of the Ferrari 458's F136F engine for the Bolide and a tuned version of the original 3.9L race engine
- High performance radiators for Barstow, ETK I and Moonhawk
- Close replica of the Dodge Hellcat for the Barstow with a quick shifting 8-speed gearbox
- Close replica of BMW's N54 engine for the ETK K and 800-Series
- Rough Replica of a High revving 2JZ for the ETK K, 800 and I-Series with high HP turbos
- Stroked Burnside engine for drag racing that revs faster and makes more power
- Close replica of the F20C and B18 Honda engines, a 4AGE silvertop Toyota engine available in the miramar, covet, and the early model Pessima as well as a VQ35 for the Late model Pessima
- The pigeon also recieves a High revving 750cc, 1000cc and 1300cc engines with the 1300cc engine making upwards of 150hp
This mod also includes several drivetrain components such as a welded diff for the Pigeon and the Semi's front and rear diffs.
Some more detail about some engines
- A B18 with VTEC for the Ibishu Covet that produces an astonishing amount of power for a naturally aspirated 1.8L I4 engine. Also a Stock covet engine with VTEC equipped.
- A Stage 5 Supercharger option for the Bruckell Moonhawk with both a custom radiator and gearbox to cope with the higher top speed of around 240MPH
- A tuned version of the 3.9L Race engine found in the Civetta Bolide to make this car more competitive in drag races and in circuit racing
- A low compression version based on the parts utilised by a 2JZ that has around 350hp with no turbo and 2004hp with the turbo. This engine thrives on boost and being what i think of as a drag racing engine, it does start to get on boost anything below 300rpm so expects extreme turbo lag if it isn't spooled
- Lastly is a Stroked and Bored out 343CI V8 for the burnside to give it a bit of extra Oomph (its quite a bit of Oomph actually) and turn it into the historic drag car or competitive circuit racer you have always wanted
Just like any other mod, drop into the BeamNG mods folder in the your documents tab.
Head over to the discussion thread here
to discuss ideas, possible improvements and bugs or problems about the mod.
Hope to hear your constructive criticism and ideas for the future of this mod. Please don't rate harshly in the reviews and please try to leave a comment or idea about what else to add or change within this mod.
Have fun and enjoy the Mod
A huge thank you to Synsol for the help and feedback to release this mod.
CreasingCurve Performance Engines 0.60b
A (slowly expanding) small selection of performance engines for vehicles within BeamNG