This is a car that I threw together on Automation. It's an LMP car that I call the Fantome V8.
- It weighs 2412 pounds, or 1094 KG.
- Front and Back Pushrod Suspension.
- 7-Speed Sequential gearbox, with a 35/65 (Front/Back) split.
- Has a pretty good amount of downforce to keep you planted.
- Anti-Lock Brakes.
- 600 kW / 800 Horsepower 6.3 Litre Naturally-Aspirated V8 with Overhead Cams and VVL revving up to 10k RPM, giving 745 Newton-meters (550 FT-LBS) of torque to all four wheels.
- Automation says that, from 100 - 0 KM/H (62 - 0 MPH) it'll take 27.3 meters to come to a complete stop. I have not tested this, so I wouldn't trust it fully.
This is the first time I've posted any sort of creation here, so please feel free to offer criticism, but I'll only consider this criticism if it's respectful. Thank you!
(Also, sorry for the low quality screenshots, I don't know how to take screenshots in game, and the internet wouldn't tell me.)
Crusader Fantome V8 1.3
An LMP car that I just threw together.