Seeing as I got asked by Synsol if I was aware of some mods using mainly my code I thought it would be necessary to write it here.
Using all or parts of my code is completely fine, aslong as it's mentioned somewhere in the mod description where you got the code from.
Features and information
This mod adds a lot of drivetrain parts to every stock car in the game, parts include engines, transmissions, turbos, superchargers, differentials and radiators.
All of the parts have tuning options that allows you to highly customize your car to suit your driving style.
1. Click here to open up parts menu.
2. On some cars like the D-Series you have to open up frame to find the engine, on the Barstow for example you will find it under "Front Subframe".
And many of the cars like the SBR4 on 2nd picture doesn't have this undercategory.
3. Press the "Engine" text to open sub categories.
4. Press the engine name or drop down arrow to change engine, scroll down untill you find the customizable engine.
5. In this dropdown you can choose if you want turbo or not on your engine, or alternatelly press the drop down menu bellow the mark if you want to apply a supercharger.
1. Here is where you applied all the parts.
2. In this menu you can tune everything on the parts you applied. (you can find a more in depth tutorial on tuning further down)
3. When you are done with tuning I highly recomend you to go here and save the car as a configuration, to avoid having to redo all your work again next time you start the game.
The very helpful Chrystale has gone and made a very indepth tutorial for this mod on how the tuning window works with all the parts applied. The tutorial can be found here
Thanks to kec for single handedly updating the mod to 1.4, with only a tiny bit of polishing done by me.
Thanks to Djplopper For helping me getting started with this mod.
Thanks to Chrystale For helping me with previous update and doing the tutorial page.
Thanks to synsol and meywue for checking and applying updates.
Changes in 1.4
- Finally updated to work with new .jbeam layout
- Made small changes to the way the files work to make it a bit easier to use
- Added DCT's to all vehicles. Yes, that includes the T-series, because why not?
- Changed "The Dirty Diesel", "Bolide Diesel" and "Insanity Mixer" to be more "realistic". The Performance tab however does not show accurate performance and i cant make new ones as the tool doesn't work on my PC.
Changes in 1.4.1
- Added new engine sounds from BeamNG 0.10
- Some typofixes and bugfixes
Customizable Engines and Drivetrains 1.4.1
Customizable engines and transmissions that can be personalized with tuning window