This is the fix I meant to upload last time. While trying to fix the brakes I had messed up the rear wheel. I triple-checked to make sure this is the right file this time. So sorry guys. I hope you guys enjoy the mod and updates.
While trying to fix the brakes, I unintentionally broke one of the rear wheels, just fixed it. Hope you guys enjoy it! And I just reuploaded my other file, I guess my backup solution is getting the better of me, sorry guys. I'm uploading the new one now.
I fixed the brake issue. Finnaly! I also found a way to add in the CV Joints for the axles to look more realistic. For those, just pick whatever frame you are using. I hope to have taken out or renamed what I needed to get the files from being replaced. Have a good one!
As far as I can test, the bug with using the axle without a sway bar or limit straps has been fixed. If you have any more issues, just let me know. The u joints are still out for now, as I'm unsure if I can make them work right.