Notice: The keybindings may get removed if you have another mod with similar bindings for the D-Series. To fix this simply go into the control settings menu and manually add the bindings.
This mod adds deployable pontoons with (hopefully temporary) thrusters , so you can travel land and water with ease.
- Better deformation.
- Propellers on each pontoon in place of thrusters.
- Possibly redesigned bumpers (the current ones were quickly thrown together to support the pontoons).
- Better textures (this one could take a while, texturing confuses me to no end).
- Port to other vehicles. Unknown how many, but Roamer is definite and Hopper is good candidate. Others will be tested but no promises.
If you go into the water too steep the truck will go under temporarily and possibly get hydro-locked. This isn't an issue, just a result of the design that I don't think can be fixed without something strange being stuck to the front.
- Weird deformation (twisting and inverting in the pontoons).
- Some model issues.
Default bindings (if needed):
Toggle Pontoons: "U"
Please be aware, this is the first mod I've made in years, and even then the mods I've made in the past barely worked. It has issues, but I think I did well for first near complete mod.
Alpha D-Series Deployable Pontoons Alpha 0.65
Deployable Pontoons, with thrusters, for the D-Series.