The D-series refresh in BeamNG.drive v0.18 broke this mod to the point where it was almost cute. Trying to spawn one of the configs from D-up 23 in BeamNG v0.18 would result in a truck that literally fell apart! This update repairs most of the key parts, removes ones that haven't been fixed, and adds some of v0.18's new tire options to additional rims.
- Added back a missing 19x10 front wheel (oops!). Now there are 8 actual wheel parts added - 7 front and 1 rear.
- Refreshed all 8 wheels to v0.18.4 jbeams.
- Added 42in and 38in "Crawler" tires (the clean ones) for all 15x8, 16x8, 17x9, and 19x10 rims.
- Added 36in "Crawler" tires (the dusty ones) for all 15x8, 16x8, 17x9, and 19x10 rims.
- Added 27x10 Mud Terrain tires for all 15x8 rims.
- Added 29x10.5 All-Terrain tires for all 15x9 rims.
- Refreshed all 107 tires to v0.18.4 jbeams.
- Replaced outdated "pickup_framefront" and "pickup_framebed" node groups with "pickup_frame" group for all body lift part flexbodies.
- Refreshed Standard, Extended, and Crew frames to v0.18.4 jbeams.
- Refreshed "Offroad Bumper - Narrow" to v0.18.4 jbeam.
- Refreshed bobbed frames to v0.18.4 jbeam.
- Renamed bobbed frames from "Shortened" to "Bobbed" to avoid confusion with "Short" frame.
- Replaced many instances of nodeOffset with nodeMove. Since I'm not using the x-axis, this makes very little difference except that it fixes the roofrack lights. I didn't look into why it fixes those.
Removed for now:
- Configs (all outdated).
- Cab-mounted fuel tanks are broken and probably need a full re-tooling. I may look into improving these in the future.
- All Roamer stuff.
- All lowered suspension components.
- Rollpan. I don't necessarily plan to bring this back now that there is an official rollpan.
- Most props stay in their original position. This affects items such as the needles for gauges, foot pedals, and stock steering wheels. This is mostly a game limitation - props which do not use baseTranslation do not respond to nodeOffset. Aftermarket steering wheels should appear in the correct place and function properly.
Feedback is appreciated in the forum thread: https://beamng.com/threads/d-up.31344/