Finally! Fixed those lame easily-popped tires.
- Added several tire options. The number of tire parts added by D-up is now 57 (up from 51). Raw/total number of parts added by D-up is now 148, but of course all of these numbers include many nearly identical parts which exist in order to make various combinations possible.
- Refreshed all tires to v0.9.0.4 based jbeams. This is really the most important part of the update. The tires in D-up were based on very old jbeams: older than BeamNG v0.7!
- Known Issue: All 265/55R19 tires are subject to rim/tire mesh clipping.
- Known Issue: Some older configs which used 19x10 rims may now appear without tires due to a tire naming scheme change. Simply equip some tires and roll out.
- Corrected part naming issue w/ offset 5-lug hubs for the Hopper. Hopefully this never affected gameplay. I did not receive any bug reports.
- Corrected one or two tire naming typos. It's quite possible that I created as many typos as I fixed though. A lot of stuff got touched during the refresh. :-|
- Changed tire naming scheme to be very consistent. Since all tire jbeams are now based on an official tire jbeam the naming scheme is now torsion_official-tire-name_target-slot.