great map, could use some work. Ok a LOT of work such as the size, the textures, the vegetation, but you have the basics of the Daytona International Motor Speedway
Just an FYI, it takes about 45.0 seconds to complete a full lap at the real Daytona 500, so this is better compared to Atlanta motor speedway in Atlanta, Georgia.
I have been waiting for a NASCAR track in BeamNG since I saw my first video of the game,
This is a very good start to a track that has a lot of potential.
Despite others saying it is not the length of the track not being the full Daytona 2.5mi, and then saying it is comparable to Bristol which is .5mi, I believe this can be completely it's own thing as i have noticed it being slightly comparable to Atlanta Motor Speedway or Texas Motor Speedway.
- Good high speed banked racetrack for testing powerful cars and having fun with realistic high speed crashes
- Fps friendly
- Much character and high difficulty for full throttle driving
- Lots of potential
- Very bumpy outside lane
- Uneven turns
- Varying surfaces (not very eye friendly)
- MUCH improvement can be made
- Smooth out surface and make the turns more rounded
- Bring infield walls closer to the track
- Widen pit lane (personal request)
- Rename to NXN Raceway or Speedway or something
- Keep working on it
- Add scenery
I would love to see more versions of this track, so far i have enjoyed my time playing it.