+Fixed the file setup so that it will hopefully now work when installed via the Repo...that was an embarassing mistake.
+NEW SCENARIO ADDED! (See below)
+Slightly reduced the time in "Desert Overdrive" (from 270 seconds to 268 seconds)
I got tired of waiting for the original creator of DesertHighway to upload his own scenarios, so I figured "why not try it on my own".
- 6 Different Scenarios of various difficulties and missions
- "Desert Overdrive"
- "Downhill Drive"
- "Pigeon Panic"
- "The Bigger They Are..."
- "Road to Glory"
- NEW: "The Hunted"
In "The Bigger They Are"
- The A.I. has trouble navigating one corner and occasionally will flip over.
- The A.I. also occasionally slams on the brakes for no reason. Can't really find the issue that's creating this.
- A.I. vehicle seems to suffer from turbo overheating on occasions. Have not had the vehicle break down yet, but make sure "Start Engine Preheated" is disabled to be on the safe side.
In "Pigeon Panic":
- On occasions, the stabilizers will get stuck together and cars will become welded together. AI eventually will free themselves, but it they can lose a lot of time while stuck together.
In "The Hunted":
- The A.I. have an occasion tendency to suddenly slam on the brakes before ramming you, sometimes losing control in the process.
- A.I. sometimes spin/lose control for no obvious reason
- A.I. have a tendency to only focus on the player, and as such will completely ignore anything in their path.
(All three of these issues are due to Beam.NG's A.I. being a bit on the stupid side. While I've done all I could to fix their behaviors, I could only do so much.)
More scenarios are in the works, so this will receive updates as time goes on. I honestly don't know how hard or long I'll work on this.
Special thanks to Gamergull who helped me figuring out that coding is a lot more complex than it sounds.
I might update this in the future, we'll see.