This long overdue update includes several fixes to keep the map capable with the latest versions of the game.
The following issues have been addressed:
- Bush texture issue fixed, but in the process, ran into issues with the forest. The map currently has no vegetation.
- AI improvements over bridges. AI works generally well on the map.
- Multiple spawn points have been defined.
- Had to re-do most of the textures. Base texture is different, several different textures have had parameter adjustments.
- Brought any objects caught floating back to Earth.
- Decal Road cleanup, including fixing broken textures, also fixing overlapping issues (render priority). Fixed up some road curves being horrible unnatural.
- Attempting to fix up terrible camber on some roads. More work to be done.
- General smoothing especially at edges of cliffs.
- Turned down most sound emitters, they were far too loud.
- 15 miles of off-road trail or dirt road. They are swift and move fast, have fun
- Some holes in the Earth where I had to cut it out for the tunnel.
- Vegetation is completely absent, however as a result, overall performance is improved.
- Some models have texture issues.
- Despite AI cars working, map/GPS doesn't seem to work.
If you spot issues, please write a forum comment. Your feedback is welcome! Be aware that I will only be working on this sparingly.
- Convert map textures to PBR
- Add vegetation back? Feedback on this is welcome, I personally like the map being cleaner.
Derivative mods are allowed, just credit me as the original author.