Huge thanks to @iRetr0x for his support with modeling, please give him support as he has several engine mods himself.
Make sure you are running the most up-to-date version of the mod, as some of the older ones don't play well with newer BeamNG updates.
- 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engine
- Four Options for Turbochargers
- Stock (Around 21psi)
- Stage 1 (Around 25psi)
- Stage 2 (Around 38psi)
- Stage 3 (Variable, 10-90psi)
- Five Transmissions
- Allison A1000 (5 Speed Auto)
- Allison 1000 (6 Speed Auto)
- Allison 10L1000 (10 Speed Auto)
- Allison 4-Speed Drag (Adjustable Gear Ratios) - Mainly for drag racing obviously.
- ZF6 (6 Speed Manual)
- "Duramax Radiator" because it can run hot
- Custom Exhaust Sounds
- Stock (Quiet, Mostly Engine)
- Mid-Muffler Delete (Mild Volume, Turbo Whistle)
- Straight-Pipe Exhaust
- Five "Custom" Tunes
- Stock Tune (300hp, 600ft.lbs)
- Tow/Haul Tune (350hp, 750ft.lbs)
- Smoke Tune (290hp, 640ft.lbs)
- Performance Tune (400hp, 900ft.lbs)
- Extreme Tune (600hp, 1300ft.lbs) - Forged Block Required
- Two Engine Blocks
- Stock Engine Block (Will Blow around 500hp)
- Forged Engine Block
Custom built for all your baja needs, this one is a short cab configuration, so just meant for strictly business.
Duramax Extended Cab Pre-Runner:
Custom built for all your baja needs, includes an extended cab for tons of room for equipment or people.
Old man purchased, old man owned. One owner truck complete with ALL the chrome, completely stock, extremely low mileage.
Extensively modified, makes so much power, the rear tires basically cannot do anything. A handful to deal with but a ton of fun. Fancy paint job included!
Straight from the auction block, this old water service truck was purchased new from the Department of Water and Power. It served for 16 years before it was auctioned off, and had a hidden bonus, a Duramax engine.
Saved from a nearby field, most of the body is rotting away, but this hides a 600HP engine and several suspension, braking, and steering upgrades.
Another one saved from the scrap yard, simply because it is cool. A build from a well-known truck customization shop, this cop car is fitted with a frame, suspension and engine from a D35. The engine is hopped up a bit for police use as well.
Simply a RoadSport package optioned with the diesel engine. Nothing super fancy besides being one of the rarest Roamer combos on the planet. Only available in red.
When the facelift for the Roamer came out in 2002, some were unsure at first then this came out from a Beam Mod shop. This Roamer is heavily modified to be a beast off-road. Even being swapped with a 6-Speed Manual transmission.
The models were removed in 0.1.5 due to texture issues, but don't worry they will come back.
Beta Duramax Diesel Engine Addon for D-Series/H-Series/Roamer 0.1.81
Add the awesome realism of GM/Isuzu Diesel Engines to your in-game vehicles! Updated for Pre-Runner!