Special thanks to @arnok19 for creating some races!
New! Win 3 races to unlock the option to change your vehicle at the start of each race! After 3 wins, you can click the Enable button in the custom UI at the scenario start screen; the button is under Settings. Then, you can use the side bar vehicle menu [Esc].
Race for gold in the East Coast Race Week event! Take on 10 courses and 18 achievements, and earn cash rewards for your placements. The AI racers may be smarter and tougher than you think, so expect a bump in difficulty compared to my last scenario pack. Don’t give up if you’re getting to the finish at a lower place!
This mod has a new and improved save system, as well as a helper UI! You can use this UI by clicking on “Expand” at the top left of the screen at the start of any race. You can set your color, set the AI difficulty, view stats & achievements, and reset data. If you can’t beat the racers on Normal difficulty, set them to Easy for less pressure; but be aware, your race winnings will be cut in half!
I hid a big soccer ball in one of the courses. Here’s a hint: it can be visible from the main race route. Don’t worry about searching far or tight areas!
- Auto: Open the Repository ingame, go to this mod, and click on “Subscribe to mod” (Plus). When the download is done, the races can be found in Scenarios.
- Manual: Download this file and move it to Documents/BeamNG/mods/repo . Do not unzip it. Start the game; the races can be found in Scenarios.
- Winner (Levels 1 - 4)
- Earner (Levels 1 - 4)
- Race Veteran
- Race Champion
- Awesome Total Time
- Strong Leader
- Strong Blocker
- Photo Finish
- Wrong Way Finish
- Late Race Rebound
- Sole Survivor
- Secret Soccer Ball
- If you're almost at the finish but not in 1st place, don't give up! You can still earn money and achievements just by finishing a race. Achievements can only be awarded at the end.
- Some events have 5 or more opponents. If your system can handle it, raise the amount of traffic in the settings! It controls the amount of racers. Go to Options > Gameplay and set the amount of traffic to 7.
- The AI will sometimes ram you; try to stay steady! Watch out for clusters of unstable racers!
- Think of money as XP; you can't spend it, sorry! Just keep earning!
Having trouble getting this mod to work properly? Some other mods, such as Pseudo Random Tour (thanks @Statcher94 for the heads up), can cause issues. Possibly, some vehicle mods can be messing with this as well. Go to the Repository menu and temporarily disable it.
- Keep an eye out for chevron signs that point to hidden turns!
- No ScriptAI was used! That would've taken a long time to do for some of the races. I did a few tricks to improve the AI, including manually adjusting aggression at some map nodes.