EMT Madrid is the city's municipal transport company, which runs everything public transport related, including the bike sharing service, the cable car...and of course, the city's buses since it was founded in 1947.
Along the years, several styles have been applied to the buses, being blue the first one and the current one, despite red making an appereance in the 70's. Blue came back in 2008, and the current logo and style was introduced in 2018.
To cover as many chapters in the company's history in a realistic way, the latest 3 versions are included in the mod:
- Red (Old) from the 1990's
- Blue (Old) from 2007-2018
- Blue (Current) from 2018
- Realistic and detailed liveries with all the correct colors, logos and shapes, including interior informative plaques and decals.
- Custom spanish license plates front and back, for both versions. (thanks again to @machine for his original license plate mod)
- Custom wheel and brake paint to reflect the real look of the buses.
- Custom seat design for the red and both of the blue versions.
- Translated spanish texts in the gauges and interior signage.
- Custom inboard display panels with accurate color scheme and logos.
- Custom Madrid city hall ad for the latest version.
- Custom configs with each version for your convenience.
EMT Madrid Buses 2.0
Adds three (2 legacy and 1 current) bus versions of Madrid's EMT fleet.