Welcome to my custom engine pack for the Fait One. before we get started I'll need you to download the original addon so you can actually use these parts. Find it here https://beamng.com/resources/fait-one.2845/
Color coating meaning
- Green is done.
- Yellow is sketchy.
Now lets get started;
- Red is coming.
- This mod entails, so far anyway, a new turbo charger for the original engine. Including intercooler and proper tubing!
- A big block V8 from the Grand Marshall. With superchargers and other parts
- Side piped exhaust for the V8
- Moonhawk v8
- custom differentials (front and back)
- new transmissions and configs for almost all trannys, make sure you look.
- 5-lug rear suspension support
- Diesel engine of some sort
- Bored out block?
- SBR Engine?
Time to talk about the configs included
This is a turbocharged ONE, running the stock engine, with a turbo!! Enjoy the awesome blow off and superb takeoff.
This is a custom engine swapped ONE. Running a 5.5L big block v8 from an old Grand Marshall! This thing generates around 391 ft-lb of torque naturally aspirated.
This is a custom engine swapped ONE. Running a 5.5L big block v8 from an old Grand Marshall! This is the rally edition with a stage 1 turbocharger!
This is using the fullsize ported v8, however with large gear ratios and alot of power! Have fun at 250+
A very sleek custom engine swapped one. This uses the moonhawk 378 cui v8, and is very drivable. Gets up to speed easy also!
Drag Blown V8
This is a custom engine swapped ONE. This engine is from the Moonhawk, running 15x14 drag radials, and also including a stage 4 supercharger! Go ahead and have a good day at the strip.
All of these configs have been tested and work for me, The info files aren't however working at the moment.
I hope you enjoy this mod, and stay tuned!
Alpha Fait Enginepack 0.7
This adds new engines, and parts to the Fait One
- I6!! More engines, custom fuel rail with more power. Slammed coilovers Oct 15, 2017
- New engine and configs, more coming. Oct 12, 2017