Please read the Setup and Tips below for important info about how to use this tool!
More features coming soon! I just need time!
Here's a compact tool that I made in a few hours. You can click the button to toggle between the free camera and the game camera. Also, you can change the camera movement speed, movement mode, and rotation mode. Really great for sweeping cinematic footage!
- Load a level, then press Esc
- Click on Customize UI Apps in the side menu
- Click on the + icon to add an app
- Find Freecam Tool and select it
- Click on the check mark or press Esc to continue
- Click on the big button to toggle the main camera mode
- Use the right mouse button to rotate the free camera
- Use the W A S D keys to move the free camera
- Hold down the Left Shift key to enable super speed while moving the camera
- You can turn on Smooth Movement and Smooth Rotation for a smooth camera experience
- Press Alt + U to toggle the UI if you want to record a video or something with the smooth camera mode