On (a few days short) its 4th anniversary, the Roamer Beamic Park has been fully remastered to offer a level of refinement and quality never seen before, bringing the mod to the standard it deserves!
The full changelog is as follows (long list ahead!):
General Updates and New Features:
- 3D Model:
- Several key parts were partially or fully redone.
- Improved polyflow of all remaining parts.
- Reduced polycount of all remaining parts.
- Reduced the amount of textures used and deleted all duplicates.
- Improved overall UV mapping.
- Updated and improved jbeaming in several parts, specially the frame and glass roof.
- Updated all jbeam files with changes done to the current stock Roamer.
- Repositioned the hood spotlight to a more realistic way.
- Added a tearable parcel shelf in the trunk
- Added side boards to both main configs.
- Added wood grain effect to the handle areas in the door panels.
- Added lightbar support (Only concealed ones) with grill flashers support.
- Added specific headlights to the Classic Beamic Park car with livery support.
- Added facelift mirrors and front bumper to the Facelift Beamic Park car.
- Added livery support to the Classic door handles.
- Antennas can now be break off the car.
- All extra lights (Top Lights, Spotlight, Bullbar Spotlights) are now toggleable as fog lights.
- Moved the CHMSL in the Classic Beamic Park Roamer car to the top of the tailgate.
- Improved texture around the main GPS screens
- Removed a solid (and invisible) mesh below the glass roof, avoiding objects to enter or exit the car through the hole.
- Fixed front electric engine not delivering power to the front wheels, which meant AWD wasn't happening at all.
- Raised body floor to stop the batteries and other EV components clipping inside the car.
- All extra lights now they stop working if they are teared off the car.
- Fixed indicators in the Classic headlights blinking at the same time if the right indicator is activated.
- Repositioned front electric engine to stop clipping with the front suspension.
- Fixed several texture issues including mapping issues with the front spotlights, classic grill and upper middle tailgate
- Fixed several mapping and texture issues.
- Fixed position of both GPS screens within their frame.
- Fixed small hole in the rear lower GPS screen.
- Fixed rear halfshafts ending short of meeting the rear diff.
- Fixed Classic Roamer being a 2WD car instead of a 4WD one as the badging states.