It was a lovely morning in Florida.
Alligators being RKOd and thrown into drive-thrus. A kitchen exploding because someone microwaved a microwave.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
But then : it happened. A Pessima and Bolide overtook one Florida man's Gavril T65, both heavily modified into "karts".
"How interesting! That certainly looks fun." He thought. Then looked inside his wallet. Just enough for a few metal pipes that could be the dictionary antonym for "safety", and welding that looks like it was done with a soldering iron.
He first removed all dead weight, like doors and windows, from his T-series.
Then, with his Walmart metal pipes, he did some genius work involving unprotected welding and cutting with various garden tools.
And here is the grand result!
Only in Florida. The Gavril T-series DEATHKART.
The mod itself adds :
- A kart cab and hood.
- A slightly high-revving engine.
- Race tyres.
- A reinforced chassis.
- Race seats - the Nomi one.
- One custom config called the "Deathkart".
- BeamNG team : for the awesome game, community and support
- BeamNG Japan Discord : Testing, feedback, and laughing their heads off at first sight
- Me : this whole operation. And model and jbeam.
^Camodo goes tumbling down mountains with my truck! Go check it out!