This here is my submission for the MFD Gambler Modding Challenge
This mod adds a homemade style ute for the Grand Marshal made from wood because as ya know, it's clearly the best material for building cars.
As well as the ute body you have:
- Extra wide 6 lug suspension
- Cut fenders/bumper to allow for the steering
- Some things to go in the bed as well as a bed cover net
- A snorkel intake with a pod filter
- A large tube bumper with a lightrack
- Side exhaust pipes moved forwards to not melt the tire or set the bed on fire
- Cut and welded rear doors
BeamNG Devs - Original models/jbeam/textures
Me - Making the mod
@Alex_The_Gamer - Performance stats and 'offroad F1 car' joke
DM me about any bugs or issues you're having after you've tried clearing cache and running the mod by itself.
Anyone can use parts from this mod as long as you give credit where credit's due.
Grand Marshal Gambler Ute 1.1
Someone got too carried away with the saw