My mods: | ETK 800 *Sedan*| Ibishu Miramar *Widebody* | Hoverside *Hovercar*| ETK K Series *Convertible*| Burnside *Coupe+Convertible*| Pigeon *Trailer | *D15 Trailer* | Downloadable WIPs: | ETK I sportcoupe | Halfpipe Trailer | Walking machine |
Doc brown approves.
Tip: in case it's too hard to control increase the AutoBrake strength in the vehicle config menue (CTRL+W, "tuning" tap)
- Arrow keys for normal movement
- T to toggle hovering
- F and H to move sideways (roll), to master parallel parking
- G for superbooost
- V and N to adjust the ridehight
- switch to manual to prevent brake light flikering
-> handling poll: http://goo.gl/49g6lQ
Showcase Video by @CaptanW1:
- parts of the hoversystem are editable
- Controls are completely editable, just click on the control you want to edit on the special vehicle keys app - controller compatible, but steering only works with one axis for one direction or buttons. I know how a fix in lua would look like, but I can't program it. Help would be appreciated!
- a set of scenarios
- complately custom engine and hoverpart models
- adjustable ridehigh and superboost
- a few undersides to select from
- custom sound
- made with jbeam (won't brake after game updates):
- Thrusters keep it up in the air and control parts of the steering and movement
- Aero parts with hydros control steering and keep it straight
- Four highwight nodes, connected to the body with weak beams, stop the car from flying away, additional crossbeams stabilize the car further.
- AutoBrake affects the drag of those nodes and, well, does autobraking, pressure affects the weight, strength the strength of those beams.
- May conflict with the more features mod
- Illuminati front bumper is broken, freezes game (therefore not equipped to Illuminati version)
- Skins look a bit stretched at a few points
- Part of the underside pops open when increasing ridehight
- Increasing ridehight too much flips the car
- Pedals go trough the metal
- It hates water
Disclaimer: Do not upload this anywhere without my permission.
- @Djplopper for the awesome taxi skin
- @NinetyNine! for the beautiful Hoverside badges
- @RyvyyLo for the great scenarios
- @iheartmods for setting the sound up and helping me getting it ingame
- @Glorious_duck for the cool retrofuture police skin (available trough the parts selector, a config with new custom parts will be added later).
- The creator of the sound
- As always, my glorious beta testers
Hope you like it, have fun!
Outdated Hoverside *Hovercar* 1.1
Wheels are for the weak.