I saw a lot of people wanted some sort of V8 in the Hopper, so I answered their calls and added some other engines too!
*Due to an update that added more soft top colours, the black soft top is an ugly gray by default. But you can change this by making the soft top colour black. I don't plan on fixing this any time soon.*
Fell free to suggest any engines as well.
- Add a 4 speed manual to the DXT-6
- Make a working model for the 7.4L V8
- Add a cut hood for superchargers
- Make a model for the Wankel
5.5L Gavril V8
238 BHP (241 HP)
364 NM (268 ft lb)
Exactly the same as in all the other Gavril vehicles, including the various superchargers.
4.4L I6 Diesel
104 BHP (196 HP)
275 NM (201 ft lb)
My own diesel that I will put into Gavril vehicles soon. Has a N/A and turbo version that makes 172 BHP and 409 NM of torque.
7.4L Redback V8
427 BHP (431 HP)
601 NM (443 ft lb)
Taken from a W.I.P American RWD sports car, with superchargers.
Currently working on a model that fits, so it just uses the 5.5L V8 model for now.
1.8L 3 Rotor Wankel
205 BHP (208 HP)
224 NM (165 ft lb)
Suggested by TheDevFreak, this rotary is taken from an old Japanese sports car and makes 395 BHP and 383 NM of torque when you strap a turbo to it. Model is currently W.I.P, so it's invisible for now.
(Thanks "I Like Cars")
Very similar to the Classic, but with a turbodiesel and some other things to make it more offroad capable.
Raised and fitted with a supercharged V8 and massive 31 inch tires.
A cheaper, manual only diesel good for farms.
A rare top end offroad model fitted with one of Ibishu's own 4.5L V8s.
3 Rotor Offroad
A Hopper with the heart of a Japanese sports car, turned into offroad monster.
An offroad Hopper that has a Gavril 5.5L V8 under the hood.
An old diesel Hopper based off the DXT-6 with some suspension and wheel changes.
An insane, lightweight 7.4L Supercharged V8 Hopper that will do wheelies up to 250 kmh and makes 1433 BHP and 2014 NM of torque.
- Exhaust isn't connected on 5.5 and 7.4 V8s (Smoke exits from the engine)
- Engine is invisible on the Ibishu V8
- Transmission is invisible on the V8s
- Transmission is missing textures on the Ibishu V8
- Smoke exits from front of engine on the diesel (Even though it should be functionly correctly?)
- Missing some tubing and wires in the engine bay on the V8s
Ibishu Hopper Engine Swaps 0.88
For all your V8 and Diesel Hopper needs!
- New Ibishu V8, Fixed configs for recent hotfixes Apr 24, 2017
- Reworked Diesel's torque curve and diesel turbo Apr 20, 2017
- Added 3 Rotor Engine with transmissions and Remade photos Apr 19, 2017