This mod gives you an add-on part on any vehicle with an "Additional Modification" slot, that makes the vehicle practically indestructible.
How To Use
- Spawn your default game vehicle of choice
- Go to the parts menu (Default key activation is CTRL+W)
- Select "Indestructible" under "Additional Modification"
- Click apply if you automatic part changes is turned off
Customization - New in v1.1
Now there are more things the mod can do, and you can change what type of damage protections are enabled.
You can turn these protections on/off in the tuning menu. Hover over each item in-game to get a better description on what it does.
- This will not prevent part inversion. It's still possible to crash with enough force that parts will go inside out (ex. part of a bumper may be inside out after a hard crash)
- This does not make things impossible to break. It's still possible to break sensitive parts. Some vehicles may especially be prone to this.
- This does not change vehicle rigidity. If you go into slow motion, the vehicle will be incredibly wobbly as more force is now distributed throughout the entire vehicle
- This does not prevent instabilities. In fact, it makes them happen even more for a similar reason as the above point.
- Vehicles will become incredibly bouncy for a similar reason as the above points
- This does not change node/beam counts. There is no performance gain using this, despite the "degraded experience"