Have you ever had the problem when one engine simply didn't make enough power?You can already tell what this is inspired by. The Hotwheels Twin Mill. As the hopper had a lot of engine bay room, I figured that squeezing in 2 engines will easily work... which it more or less did. You can choose between a "V12" aka two inline 6 engines next to each other or a "V16" aka two V8 engines next to each other.
Then using 2 engines is the solution!
Above that, a few bodykit accessories were added, such as side skirts, bumpers, a diffusor, a wheeliebar, wings ans spoilers, a humungous Cowl Hood and some interior add ons.
This mod adds the following:
- Twin V8 engines and Twin i6 engines
- Various aspiration options for the engines
- A functional laptop with some secret features... Perhaps try breaking, overheating or overtorquing the engine
- A digital speedometer, various boost gauges
- Various body customization options and aero
- 7 configurations
- 2 liveries
- The cars are very fast and not that easy to control
- The cars will understeer in corners
- The insane amount of acceleration may make you underestimate corners
- Feather the throttle on the drag variantsFeel free to leave a rating on this mod!
Anyways, this is all I got to say
If you experience any issues with the mod, please PM me!!
Innocent Customs Twin Mill Hopper 1.25
If one engine isn't enough... why not have two?! Have fun with another silly-powered idea.
- Added forced induction damage Apr 6, 2021 at 10:28 AM
- Reduced file size, fixed textures, added new revised laptop from Vertex Feb 15, 2021
- Attempted to make dragster more stable, fixed texture, added offroad variant Oct 8, 2020