This update include various bug fixes and improvements for the East Cost VRC together with an all new campaign.
East Coast VRC changes
- Miramar car configuration overhaul
It now looks and acts as a proper vintage rally car should. Everything has been fine tuned and tested for the best possible experience. The rear suspension will also no longer snap like old twigs. REJOY!
- Added a few new objects and removed some old ones
- Adjusted numerous objects to properly align with the terrain
- Added "time of day" to each stage
- Slightly increased damage tolerance
- Adjusted all stage times
They won't be changed anymore now.. Don't worry.
- Special Stage now award double points
- Updated a few thumbnails
- Changed various descriptions on the different stages
- Special Stages are now available under scenarios as well
Utah VRC highlights
- An all new Miramar VRC campaign across Utah
- 4 sprint stages and a new special stage
- Unique car configurations to match the challenges
- Overall increased difficulty
- A very hard night-time rally stage
Additional note: There's a bug where your vehicle may spontaneous catch on fire after driving through water. It's a problem with the game itself, not the mod, so there's not much I can do about. So just roll with it or restart if it happens for you.