10 things changed: (if you don't see all of them, click at "read more" in the right of the screen)
I think it's the largest update ever that released for a mod, isn't it?
- Removed useless things from the .zip file and referral the game to the original game files instead copy them in my mod so now it's much smaller than the first version, it converted from 335 MB to 50 MB.
- Added some dead trees.
- Added AI roads. (Use the random AI mode instead traffic/span. If AI mode doesn't random, the AI car can't turn and change the road, so it will goes in a route for ever.)
- Added a new terrain and now the map is 1024×2048 (the mountainous terrain is still 1024×1024, the new terrain is 1024×1024 too and is flat, I can't make it mountainous, sadly! )
- Added a two-lane highway 1024 meters long on the new terrain.
- The shape of the terrain a little changed between it and the newer terrain.
- Added a new spawn point.
- Updated the previews of the map.
- Changed the height of terrain and the sea.
- Updated some information in the info.json of the map.