(Read info at the bottom after downloading)
Hello everybody, here is my entry for the amphibic Modding for Dummies challenge. It seems like I'm a bit early so let me explain the challenge:
Create an amphibic vehicle that can run on roads, do some rally and sail the seven seas! It does not have to be fast, it has to work. That's all. The coolest/funniest/quickest vehicle will win.
What is the entry?
- Don't use stuff made by other modders without permission
- Don't use thrusters or JATO
- Be original
How to drive the entry:
On the road: Make sure it's in drive or reverse (D or R) with the propeller folded upwards. Then just drive.
In water: Make sure the propeller is folded out. Then use N for reverse/braking and S for forward control. It steers by controlling the throttle and direction of the motors. USE REALISTIC MODE FOR THE GEARBOX
ALT+N to spread the religion. (only for decent PC's)
The rest of the mod
This mod adds more than my entry, it adds:
- My entry
- A gun for on the pigeon, very experimental but a lot of fun to shoot caravans with.
- Offroad variants: 4x4, 6x6 and 8x8 with swing axles. Military versions have portal axles and a turbo.
- Trailers, one made by @Bernd, 2 others made by me.
- An experimental towing rope. See the bottom of the vehicle selector.
for you, @bob.blunderton
- The gun is very experimental. Reset the vehicle after the shell hit the target, it doesn't stop spinning .
- Hold the = key to shoot it. Or map it to your own bindings of course
- The entry doesn't look great, I don't have much time lately. That's why I release this already.
- On my end, the military config are shown twice on the selector, IDK why.
Bernd for his pigtrailer mod
Server link for people who are interested in modding:
If you like it, please consider to donate: