This is a (hopefully) never-ending Pigeon addon mod, which aims to add all kinds of parts and skins to the Pigeon. Most of these parts work with @mike94 's Four-Wheeled Pigeon.
ATTENTION! If you have installed that mod and my mod, you need to go to Controls>Vehicle Specific and bind the missing keys there. Turbines=E, Pitch Down=T, Pitch Up=G, Roll Right=H, Roll Left=F and everything else O. This will most likely be fixed after some BeamNG updates, please be patient
This little mod adds:
And more to come!
- Enough skins
- Open-able tailgate and box door
- Police and taxi parts
- Sport suspension parts
- Offroad suspension parts
- Ton of cosmetic parts
- Lots of bed attachments
- Lots of spoilers for box and bed cover
- D15 bed with Roll Bar, Bed Rack and dually flares
- Rear and front bumpers
- Customisable body with many many parts
- Alternate gasoline and diesel fuel tanks
- Extended and shortened frames
- Dump body
- Long and short bed
- 3 new engines
- New exhausts
- Transmissions: automatic drag, racing, 2-speed...
- Multiple new differentials
- Wide selection of wheels to choose from, from drifting to offroading
- Wing with turbines
Video by @gigawert :
A word about the Airlines Pigeon
To fly it, follow the controls listed on your screen top right corner. I recommend using your left hand for E and your right hand for T, F, G and H. Airspeeds of over 180km/h (or 110mph) can be dangerous, but I know that's not stopping you from trying. If you want to change the wing color use the third color palette.
- @D-Troxx for his help with the D15 bed taillights
- @Darren9 for offroad wheel mesh and textures
-Mikko Piitulainen for his wing 3d model
-BeamNG dev team for official skins and models
-BeamNG mod support team for awesome help
-CyanogenMod for a working calculator
-Teräsbetoni for motivational music
Other mods for the Pigeon I can recommend:
If you experience any bugs or problems please let me know using the Discussion tab! Suggestions are also welcome but I can not promise anything.
Beta Pigeon Mod Pack 7.01
Pigeon = multitool