Hi im Ray, never thought i could be doing this but i am,,Ejem, i found out that there is not much use of some few little streets and sections of West Coast in scenarios section, like crossing thru' the burger shop, so, i decided to make my own scenario, and if you like it, im gonna make more, with some better features,
- Roadblock hideout Antique quick&go
- Called in for work New
- Roadblock Hideout (**Good System requiremente)
- Added possibility to choose your car before starting
- Added Proper beginner racer Ibishu Covet (Fast and sketchy)
- Completly redone the purpose of the scenario as well as the main story. Now you're in a sort of roadblock chase with the cops
- Added 7 Police cars (May affect performance)
- Added Police Siren Sound effect when car is hearabe.
- Added multiple roadblocks,
- Added in track roadblock barriers with physics (Collidable)
- Placed first jump a few inches better
- Removed highway roadblock jump
- Removed 2nd checkpoint construction props
- Resized/placed water canal checkpoint.
- Now difficulty is higher.
- Called in for work
- Added scenario
- Possibility to choose your car before starting
- Go to work! Choose your path! And Is there! (Yellow marker)
If you like it i may make more, the goal of the collection is to create longer stages and more challenging (More time extends the danger, overheat of things can be a problem) using more widely the variety that beamng brings to us, so we can all enjoy beamng!
I leave you a video i created myself playing it with the FullSimSet: Wheel + clutch + manual gearbox, it ends up being a bit challenging but else from that is so fun!
Thanks for your time. It's my first one so don't be rude.
Pssst, leave me some feedback about it and tell me what i can improve or what can i do for the next one.
Quick & go Roadblock hideout / Called in for work Scenarios 1.0
Adds 2 long and fun scenarios in West Coast USA