Rubbing your undercarriage on rocks? Can't see over that boulder? Don't like turning sharp corners?
Well, I have the perfect solution for you!
Introducing, 100 inch tires!
- Are they practical? Absolutely not!
- Are they sexy? You betcha!
Just look at that ground clearance!
They can be found on any vehicle that can fit 6 lug 17x9 rims.
I made an arrangement with the gods of Beamng and managed to bring you fully functional 300 inch tires! They are on all new 100x9 inch rims!
Just look at that clearance!
I am not responsible for:
- Broken driveshafts
- Damage due to rollovers
- The need to buy a step stool to get in your car
- All other elevation changing devices included
- Shattered steering columns
- Melted clutches
- Your car floating out to sea
I now give you, 6.5-inch tires! What's that? 6.5 inches is not big? Well, that depends on who you ask!
I for one have never seen more room for the wheels in the fenders. Goodbye tire marks in the fenders!
Current tire lineup:
All are full sets unless otherwise specified. Also, if a wheel is only one lug pattern, I will specify the lug pattern for that wheel.
- 5x4.5 5 lug wheels:
- 6.5x10 race tires
- 15x14 5 lug wheels:
- 62x14 drag tires
- 16x7 8 lug wheels
- 100 inch rear duallies
- 100 inch off-road rear duallies
- 17x9 wheels:
- 100x12.5 inch tires
- 200x12.5 inch tires
- Off-road only
- 42x20 inch tires
- Off-road only
- 48x20 inch tires
- 100x9 wheels 6 lug offroad
- 300x12.5 inch tires
- Driveshafts will snap due to axle wrap.
- I did add stronger driveshafts in an attempt to counter this, but it just resulted in other parts getting destroyed.
- The 48x20 tires will snap some wheels off the axles. Don't know why, and this probably can be fixed once I get around to mastering widening axles.
- The Hirochi SunSport rims will not show the 100-inch tires due to them being slotted for 16x7 tires
- The mesh for the tiny tires does not exactly line up with the tiny rim
Experimental Really Big Tires 1.8
Some really big tires