Warning: CPU intensive!
Warning: This mod modifies the original WCA AI paths! Conflicts may happen! Other WCA map mods can break this mod!
Warning: Traffic can be stupid! Also, too many warnings!
New traffic scenario! It's finally done. After almost getting cancelled twice, and over 500 lines of code later, it's ready to release. Your goal is to make it to the important meeting before time runs out. You can pick any vehicle you want, whether it's an old school muscle car, a new tuner car, a police car, or something crazier. Drive all the way to the city, but watch out for traffic! The goal time isn't too strict, so you can do it in a variety of vehicles. There are 9 different win texts you can get at the end; can you get them all? Try driving all kinds of vehicles to get them!
This scenario is intense. I tested it with a Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core CPU and a NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU, and was able to get an average of 30 FPS @ 1080p on High settings. How well does this run for you? Let me know in the comments!
- Less Intense and More Intense modes! What can your PC run?
- Unpredictable traffic
- Many different win and lose conditions
- New features and easter eggs!
- Horn based cheat mode! (Removes time and damage fails)
- Traffic can be nonsense sometimes
- AI might not behave if you have other WCA map mods