This mod started a little less than 2 months ago (June 29, 2017). Here's the first post: Link. What started as a simple side project has now become much bigger than I had ever anticipated. Thank you so much for your support to motivate me to develop this mod into what it is today!
Special thanks to CaptanW!
This Mod Includes:
- A Class-C RV upfit for the Gavril H-Series
- An extended range fuel tank
- Chrome heavy duty wheels
- Exterior lights that (mostly) meet vehicle lighting regulations
- Custom RV skin linked to the color palettes
- Deforms similarly to the Travel Trailer
- 24ft long from bumper to bumper
- Skin Support
- Spare wheel
- Rear ladder
- Full interior
- Tow hitch
- Several members have reported texture issues. If this happens to you, please check if you are using the latest version of this mod before reporting it.
- This mod is labeled as Alpha. It is not finished, it does not contain all of the planned features, and it may contain bugs. More updates are on the way. Please see the Development Thread to keep up to date with this mod's current state of development.
- If you find a bug / problem with the mod or have a suggestion / idea, please let me know about it in the Development Thread.
- You are more than welcome to create mods for this mod so long as your mod isn't a standalone vehicle and you give the proper credit.
- Please don't reupload this mod. I've spent over 200+ hours on this so far, so I'll find it annoying if my work is reuploaded somewhere else.
- Click Subscribe
- Click Download Now, and save the zip file to: Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods\
- EcoNadder77 (me) mastermind behind for developing this mod
- B727TheAirliner for helping to brainstorm little details
- BeamNG for the Travel Trailer's models, textures, and Jbeam
- The Community for your amazing support and great suggestions
Special thanks to everyone who helped test the RV and point out various bugs that needed to be fixed!