Sandy Mountain is a pretty large map, with various long smooth roads that will take you across the scenery. Suitable for some relaxed or not driving, or some off the road exploring.
- 4,096Km² ( Up to 16,8Km² with drivable extents )
- Airstrip, Warehouse, Radio Tower and more to discover
- Dynamic Lighting, Day/Night Cycle available
- Smooth, cambered roads. Guardrails included.
- First map featuring open-able garage doors (Warehouse)
- Custom minimap
- The map is big and contains complex meshes. A computer with a decent amount of available RAM is required/suggested.
- For the same reason of above, the first loading could take a while, due the game creating the cache files for all the meshes. Just wait patiently and don't click anything.
@DoullPepper - Awesome road textures
@LJFHutch - Tips and suggestions
@AndrewKabakwu - Help with adding/scripting open-able doors
@Nadeox1 - The rest
BeamNG.Drive 0.10 and up is required.
For problems and support, use the discussion thread.